Our mission is to kindle the love of learning in our children so that they desire and achieve a thorough knowledge of God and His creation in all its forms.
Our vision is that our children would be classically educated servants of God with a biblical worldview, which enables them to succeed at any calling in life.
- Believing that all things were created by God and reality is most fully understood within the context of His creative and redemptive purposes, we affirm that God is the author of all truth, 不仅仅是“宗教”真理. All creation is continually sustained by the Word of His 权力 and reflects His goodness and order.
- Believing the Holy Scripture to be the only inerrant, 神的权威话语, we affirm that students learn best in an environment acknowledging and submitting to, 而不是压制, the authority of God and His Word in every area of life and study.
- Believing that the Scriptures command us to love God with all our heart, 灵魂, 和精神, and not to “conform” to the [thinking] pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of our minds, we affirm that students must be taught to think carefully and analytically for God’s glory.
- Believing that our primary goal is to provide students with both a Biblical worldview and the intellectual tools necessary to assimilate experiences of reality into that worldview, we affirm that our educational pedagogy must enable students to make sense of the world in which they live and equip them to discover the gifts God has given and to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
- Believing that Scripture teaches in Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and Ephesians 6:1-4 that parents are responsible for the education of their children, we affirm that we are delegated authority by the parents, to assist them in the education of their children. We may not usurp the parents’ God given parental duty and responsibility, and parents are encouraged to participate in their child’s education at the school.
我们相信 that God reveals Himself through creating, preserving, and governing all things. He makes Himself more fully known through the Scriptures which, 以它们的原始形式, are the only inerrant and infallible Word of God, 我们的最终, 最后, and authoritative rule for faith and practice.
我们相信 无限只有一个, 永恒的, 独立存在的, 自给自足的, 无所不能的, 无所不在的, 无所不知的, 完美的, 上帝啊. 在神性的统一中, 有三个人, 一种物质, 权力, 和永恒:父神, 上帝之子, 神就是圣灵. The Father is neither begotten nor proceeding; the Son is 永恒的ly begotten of the Father; and the Holy Spirit is 永恒的ly proceeding from the Father and the Son.
我们相信 that man’s purpose is to bring glory to God by enjoying Him for eternity.
我们相信 man’s purpose was distorted when Adam sinned in disobedience toward God, 从而断绝了与他的交通. Through the Fall of Adam, sin extended to all mankind. We are all born sinners, spiritually dead, relationally and 永恒的ly separated from God.
我们相信 耶稣基督, 谁是完全的神又是完全的人, was born of a virgin and came to earth to give His life on the cross as the 完美的, 完整的, 唯一的赎罪祭.
我们相信 that the Father raised Jesus from the dead on the third day, after He had provided a full redemption for all those who, 唯独借着信心蒙神的恩典, turn from their sins and trust and have faith in Jesus Christ.
我们相信 God will regenerate all for whom Christ died through the invincible 权力 of the Holy Spirit. Christ will one day return to judge the world and deliver His faithful. 一个坚持, 个人对基督的信仰, 哪一样是神的恩赐呢, is the only way to 永恒的 salvation for mankind.
我们相信 in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. While faith and salvation do not proceed from works or godliness, we believe that works always proceed from authentic faith in conformity to God’s Word and for His glory.
我们相信 that all people are created in the image of God and that life is sacred from the time of conception.
我们相信 that God created us immutably male and female as a reflection of His image and that He defined marriage as the life-long covenant between one man and one woman. All forms of sexual activity outside of marriage are sinful, 有害的, and outside the bounds of God’s established creation norms.
我们相信 that the Father has given Christ all authority in heaven and earth; that He is Sovereign Lord of all creation and every area of life, not just “religious” or “spiritual” life; that Christians are commanded to love Him with all their minds as well as their hearts and 灵魂s; that Christians love Him with their minds by refusing to conform to unbiblical thinking patterns of the world and by renewing their minds and transforming their thinking patterns to take every thought captive to Christ.